Monday, April 19, 2010

$$$

It's MONDAAYY! Kinda like payday for me. Haha. My allowance comes every Monday and I didn't spend on anything.. yet. My mom gave me 50 bucks for cleaning the house so I used that to buy tights from Cotton On. I went to OU with Amin today. He wanted to buy gloves for gym tapi tak adaaa. Yes, he goes to the gym now. He has this dream of becoming like John Cena or Batista. Even worse, my brothers. Hahah. Anyways, there's this baju at Cotton On. Meee liiiikkeee! I wanna buuyy buuuttt nak save duit. Hmmm. This is hard. Cham mana aa? Hmm tapelah. I bought 3 DVDs by the way. Dear John(No Kakfini, you can't borrow), The Invention of Lying(I don't think you're interested in this) aandd Bounty Hunter(Again, NO! Kakfini). Im gonna watch Bounty Hunter tonight. Yes! :)


1 comment:

  1. Tak peduli!!!nak pinjam gakkkkkkkkkkk!!!especially Dear John!!!

    ReplyDelete