Buuttt nooww, since I'm on a sembreak, I'll try to make use of this blogspot. I said try. Okayh.
Finals just ended yesterday. Alhamdulillah I can do most of my 3 papers and that is Statistics, CTS and Marketing. I'm really hoping that I can pass all these papers. I hope my results won't give me any disappointment like the last time. Hmmm. Let's just cross our fingers and hope for the best shall we.
My girlfriends are back in Taman Tun. They have just finished their 1 year foundation. So they are on a 3 months holiday. It was nice to see them again you know. To tell you the truth, they are the closest one I got. Really. I don't have that many friends and I'm not close to the others but these girls are more than enough for me although we had some pretty awkward/bad/weird times. 6 years of friendship and still going strong. I love them to bits.
As for the better side of me, Amin, we're doing just great. It's been 5 months now and we just do what we do best. Love and take care of each other. It's been the best 5 months and it's nice to be with this boy who understands me, who knows who I am really, who takes care of me, who knows how to make me happy and put a smile on my face, who's smart and a real joker. I'm lucky to be in a relationship with this 19 year old boy and I'm really glad that I gave him a chance to let him proof himself that he can be the one I'm looking for. I love you Muhammad Al-Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment