Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bored

Hyyeeeeee!
First of all, my sister is having a baby girl.
And she's gonna name her Maya Arissa. Awwwhhh :)
I shall call her Yaya, maybe. Heheh.
My family are all excited about it :)
So Amin's Doa Selamat is tomorrow at Desa Park City and I'm going.
Im kinda excited and nervous all together.
His whole family are gonna be there. Hmmmmmmm.
Well, whatever you do Manja, just act NORMAL. Let's hope so la.
I can be a bit bendul most of the time.
Im going out of my mind here. I finished my midterm yesterday and I spent the whole day at home cleaning my room and playing with iPhone and sleep. What a life huh?
I watched American Idol just now and it was the girls turn to perform.
Sadly, there was no one who is unique and different. Every contestants were the same.
But I do like Ashley Rodriguez, Janell Wheeler and some girl I forgot her name.
Tomorrow will be the boys turn to perform. I'm looking forward to see Andrew Garcia sing. Hehe. He caught my attention when he sang his own version of "Straight Up" by Paula Abdul.
I'm gonna watch Glee later even though I watched it already since I have nothing better to do here. Bye bye for now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment