Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Monday


I like Mondays.
Cause it's the day where money comes in :)
So I did some shopping today.
Amin teman me went to Ou after we finished class at 3.30 pm.
I bought 2 new Jade Plimsole shoes from Cotton On! :)
When I walked into Cotton On and headed to the shoe section, I saw the only grey Jade Plimsole hanging there alone waiting patiently for someone like to me to purchase it. Hehe.
I didn't know what size that can fit me at first, so I just tried the grey one and the next thing you know, it is sleeping like baby in my room right now. Hehe.
So yeah, I'm a 39 :).
And I bought the other Jade Plimsole with floral patterns on it.
It is ssooooooo cuutteeee. Weeee
Sayang, I still wear your Onitsuka Tiger okayh.
I still love it till this very day :)
After Cotton On, we went to my favorite shop, Dorothy Perkins.
I bought blue skinnies which cost me around 89 bucks. Yeap.
I wanted to buy some baju but I decided to keep the rest of my money.
Nak save sampai dah banyak then I can go shop :)
I still need baju and lots of baju.
Im getting bored of wearing the same baju over and over again. Hmmm.


2 comments:

  1. My God! I don't know why you need two of those shoes at the same time??

    ReplyDelete
  2. its cute and cheap and i need it

    ReplyDelete