Saturday, February 6, 2010

Meet the parents

Its Saturday and I went for replacement class today.
I woke up at 8 am and pondered whether to go to class or not.
I was filled with enthusiasm on Friday night about Saturday's class.
But then again, the moment I woke up this morning, I never wanted to get up from my bed.
As I was rolling from side to side on my bed, I decided to get up and shower.
I was quite moody this morning cause I really wanted to go back to sleep.
But I had no choice but to show up for class.
Stats class was at 9.30 am.
I couldn't afford to miss any of Stats class cause if I do, I won't be able to catch up from the previous lesson. Yeapp.
After Stats, I had break from 11 am to 2 pm.
So Amin and I went to The Gardens.
We went into Nike cause Amin wants to see his Nike TR-7.
He's going crazy for that shoe I tell yah.
Then we went to Longchamp to check out the bag that I want.
Im trying to save money now cause I really really wanna buy the things that I want.
Anyways, we had lunch at Chawan before our 2 o'clock class.
We both had pulut kuning with chicken rendang.
I couldn't finish it cause my tummy couldn't take it anymore.
I was so full and I almost vomited but I didn't.
Then we headed back to college and went for class.
Didn't do much during CTS class cause some of the students were presenting their own presentation.
So after class, Amin brought me to see his parents.
I was not dressed and I was really nervous.
It was my first time meeting his parents. Of course I had to be anxious about it.
We went to Pappa Rich at Sri Damansara and that's where I met Amin's parents and his brother.
I didn't eat at all cause I was still full at that time and I was soooo shhhyyyy. Goddd.
I only had mineral water. Hahah.
Amin's mom and dad told me to eat the roti a couple of times but I didn't cause I was still stuffed.
And because I was so shy in front of them. Hmmm.
Sorry sayang. I'm not used to this yet.
We headed to Amin's new house at Desapark City after that.
I've been there before but I saw it only from the outside.
But this time, I went in with the whole family.
So I got to see the whole house.
Their new house is sooo beautiful and soo effing huuggeee.
And the best part is it is so cold and windy. I like it, really.
I got to see every room in the house but it is not fully done yet.
Oh! I got to see the rooftop of their house and it has an amaaaazzzinnngg view.
Kalau malam lagi laaa. Pergghh. Breathtaking gilaa.
I really like that house. I hope I get to have one big beautiful house one day :)
When I'm old enough to afford it of course. Heheh.
I had a really nice time with Amin's family today.
Never done anything like this before and I'm glad to have met such a nice family.
Thanks sayang :) It was fun. I enjoyed it. I love you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment