Friday, February 12, 2010

Sick?

So CTS quiz went well yesterday.
But I didn't answer one question. Ooppss.
The paper wasn't that hard so InsyaAllah I can get 6 and above. Hehe
After class yesterday, Amin and I had our lunch at Pak Li's Kopitiam.
I had Golden Fried Rice and he had Mee Goreng Mamak.
Then, we headed to Desapark City cause Amin wanted to see the progress of the house.
He's moving there soon and he's so excited about it. Hehe.
So that was yesterday's story.

Friday is the best day of the week for me cause I don't have classes on Friday.
Chinese New Year is just around the corner so I'm gonna have a looongg weekend until Tuesday :)
Yeaayy! But I better start studying for Mid term. Hmm.
I'm not feeling well right now.
I'm having phlegm and I keep on coughing every minute.
I don't wanna get sick :(
Nlksdnjgns;kjnhsoig
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Okayh I wanna go rest now. Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment