It was not that hard.
Although I did one silly mistake, well so far.
Of all the formulas I remembered, I forgot all about how to find range. Yes.
For your information, to find range, you take the largest value minus the smallest value.
Hmmmm. Every time I think about it, it makes me feel so dim.
Oh well, life goes on.
Anyways, after quiz, Amin and I went out for lunch.
He wasn't feeling that good. So he wanted something hot. Like soup.
Siaann baby. So we went to Pho Hoa at Curve.
Boy, the meal we ordered was fulfilling!
The long white noodles dipped into a hot steamy soup with different kinds meat bathe around it.
It was sooo gooooood and soo hootttt that it burned our tongue. Haha
Its still hurts until now. Daanngg.
After that, we went to Ou cause I wanted to buy a handbag for myself but tada yang lawaa :(
We went to Dorothy Perkins after that but tada baju yang lawa jugaakk. Booo
Then pergi TopShop. Lagilaaa tada yang lawa. Haaiiihhh.
Amin went to see baju at Topman. He likes the white shirt with black buttons on it.
Yeap. He's been rambling about how he can't wait to suit up like Barney from How I Met Your Mother. Bila dah kerja you pakai la k sayaaanng :)
After the window shopping, amin and I wanted Juice Works.
Was kinda thirsty from all the walking and probably because Juice Works is just the opposite of Dorothy Perkins and Topman. Heheh.
So yeah, it was kinda long day today and I'm quite tired.
Will keep posting soon. Night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment