Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nike

Amin just finished his midterm today.
So we went out around 10am.
We decided to go for breakfast tapiii tak jadi.
I don't do breakfast anyway. Only lunch and dinner. Haha
Anyways, we went to Ou at 10.30 in the morning 0_O (tak pernah buat emoticon nih haha).
You see, he's been saving his money to buy futsal shoe, Nike Zoom T5.
Before today, we kept on going in and out of Nike store just to see the shoe. Yeap.
I've been to Nike store a lot of times for this month. I think those workers there recognize my face already. Oh well soo yeahh he finally bought the shoe for the 2nd time we went to Nike.
But before he bought it, we went to Nike The Gardens and Al-iKhsan cause in Ou they are out of size UK8. Ada UK8.5.
He tried that size at first but he said longgar la nih laa. But it wasn't that longgar after all. Perfect fit kot. Mengada nih. Haha.
That's his story. Hehe.
As forrr meeee, I bought Charles & Keith handbag. Weeeheeeeee!
It is just time for me to get a new handbag soooo I did.
I wanted a dark brown/brown bag but they don't have that colour.
So I bought black instead :)
Gonna wear it to Amin's Doa Selamat later.
Ngehehehe. Toodles!




1 comment:

  1. Hallo bro, itu spatu nikenya kebesaran yah?? Kalo mau d jual saya mau beli dari bro. . Klo minat jual tolong kabarin k no ini yah, thanks :) 08195567899

    ReplyDelete