Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY

Happy Chinese New Year! :D
So Amin invited me to join his family for a reunion dinner last night since his mom is Chinese and they go for dinner every Chinese New Year.
I was kinda nervous about meeting his parents but I acted naturally during the dinner :)
I was so scared of saying or doing something stupid but thaaaank goodd I didn't!
I behaved well I guess. Heheh.
Amin picked me up around 7 pm then we went to his house lepak for a while while waiting for his family to get ready and all.
So around 8pm off we went to Bluewave Hotel.
We had Chinese by the way, well obviously.
The food was nooiicceeeee.
Okayh, I forgot the name of the first food that we ate. Haha soorryy baby.
Tapi whatever the name is, it was goood.
And then we had fish, butter prawns, veggies, tofu and sweet and sour soup of I'm not mistaken.
There was no awkwardness while I was eating cause Amin's dad made us laugh.
I am more scared of his dad than his mom but it turned out to be okayh :)
Amin's mom was sweating while she was eating. Amin said that happens everytime.
She had to keluarkan a piece of paper from her bag and kipaskan herself cause there were something wrong with the AC. Kesian koott.
And then I think one of the waiter noticed that his mom was like that so he brought out a standing fan for her. That was funny heheh.
Amin kept putting food on my plate after I said "I dah kenyang" numerous times.
Sajaa jee you sayaanng :)
After dinner, the whole family sent me home.
When we reached my house, Amin's dad said "Wahh nih rumah kau eh?. Bersih la" Haha.
Then I salam-ed his parents and said thanks for dinner :)
I had a really nice time getting to know Amin's family last night.
Thanks for me having me for your reunion dinner yang. I enjoyed every minute of it :)
I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment